- Fees for privately paying clients are charged separately per person and are payable in advance of each session.
- The preferred method of payment is bank transfer and our bank details will be emailed to you when we confirm the appointment.
- Fees are usually shared equally but can be shared between you in any way you agree.
- There is no VAT payable.
Cost of sessions
- The initial one-to-one meeting with one mediator is charged at £125 per person.
- The joint mediation sessions are with both Venetia and Devorah acting as co-mediators and are charged at £160 per person per hour. Sessions are usually around 90 minutes long therefore a normal session costs £240 per person (this includes the cost of a summary letter detailing the discussions that took place in the session).
Cost of documentation
In addition to the above there is a set charge of £500 per document for the drafting of the following formal outcome documents (which works out as £250 per person per document):
- Open Summary of Finances
- Confidential Summary of Proposals/ Memorandum of Understanding
- Parenting Plan/ Charter