- Fees for privately paying clients are charged separately per person and are payable at the end of each session.
- The preferred method of payment is bank transfer and our bank details will be emailed to you when we confirm the appointment.
- Fees are usually shared equally but can be shared between you in any way you agree.
- There is no VAT payable.
Cost of sessions
- The initial one-to-one meeting with the mediator is charged at £85 per person.
- The joint mediation sessions are charged at £100 per person per hour. Sessions are usually around 90 minutes long therefore a normal session costs £150 per person.
Cost of documentation
Unless otherwise discussed and agreed with you prior to work being undertaken there are set fees for the drafting of mediation summaries, as follows:
- Memorandum of Understanding – £150
- Open Financial Statement – £150