- Fees for privately paying clients are charged separately per person and are payable on the day of each session.
- The preferred method of payment is bank transfer and our bank details will be emailed to you when we confirm the appointment.
- Fees are usually shared equally but can be shared between you in any way you agree.
- There is no VAT payable.
Cost of sessions
- The initial one-to-one meeting with the mediator is charged at £100 per person.
- The joint mediation sessions are charged at £120 per person per hour. Sessions are usually around 90 minutes long therefore a normal session costs £180 per person (this includes the cost of a summary letter detailing the discussions that took place in the session).
Cost of documentation
Unless otherwise discussed and agreed with you prior to work being undertaken there is a set charge of £90 per hour per person for the drafting of the following formal outcome documents:
- Open Summary of Finances
- Confidential Summary of Proposals/ Memorandum of Understanding
- Parenting Plan